Cone Beam CT
Our practice utilizes state-of-the-art, small volume cone-beam CT (computed tomography) technology that provides highly accurate, 3-D radiographic images for the diagnosis, planning and treatment of endodontic disease. This allows three-dimensional visualization of teeth, bone, sinuses and surrounding structures with minimal radiation to the patient, enabling a level of anatomical accuracy and patient care not possible with 2-D technologies (regular dental x-rays). With the addition of cone-beam CT technology to our office, our practice is committed to providing innovative, high-quality, patient care.
Dental Operating Microscope
The Dental Operating Microscope provides improved illumination and magnification enhancing the precision and manipulation of all diagnostic and technical aspects of Endodontics.
- Diagnosis: improves visualization of fracture patterns, both of the coronal aspect of the tooth, the chamber, and into the root structure.
- Isolation, evaluation, and remediation of pulpal chamber obstructions, calcifications, and resorption.
- Allowing for predictable pulp chamber visualization, the investigation of calcified anatomy can be conducted safer, with reduced loss of tooth structure, minimizing iatrogenic incidents.
- Three-dimensional visualization of root obstruction from separated instruments allowing for more successful removal of iatrogenic blockages.
- Endodontic retreatment cases successfully “disassembled” due to the predictable removal of core build-ups; cemented posts, silver cones, and previous root fill materials.
- Careful evaluation of biomechanics allowing for a complete cleansing and disinfection of root canal systems.
- Thorough cleansing of deep caries can be completely illuminated, removed, and sealed from oral fluids.
- At District Endodontics our microscopes are connected to digital cameras that display on large HD screens for patient education and viewing.
Minimal Radiation Portable Nomad II X-Ray Unit and Digital Sensors
The NOMAD Pro II along with our digital sensors will produce high-quality diagnostic images with minimal radiation.
- No blur of hand movement.
- 0.4 mm focal spot produces sharp, high-resolution images.
- High-frequency, 60kV DC X-ray generator produces clear images while reducing patient dose.
- The exposure from using the NOMAD Pro 2 is less than one percent of allowed occupational doses.
- The handheld design allows the operator to stay with the patient.
All-in-one ASI Cart
The Advanced Endodontic System® is for the specialized endodontic practice, as it combines a variety of electronic endodontic instruments with only one-foot control. This allows removal of clutter from the office while giving improved access to instruments, and efficiency in treatment. Furthermore, the attached monitor, allows your doctor to pull up your images and explain his diagnosis and treatment.